Sunday, December 29, 2013

Waiting For The Mortal Instruments: City of Heavenly Fire

By my friend’s persistence of wanting to read The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare I was also influenced to read the popular novel series that was also adapted into movies. Well, first we watch the film City of Bones and because of the ending that keep us on wondering if Clary Fray and Jace Wayland are really Valentine’s children. Then we thought maybe book made into film, and then we tried to Google it. After a couple of days I started to read the book series.

I was entertained even thought I found some loopholes and some inconsistent writing like when Jocelyn said in Book 3: City of Glass that she married at 18 and Valentine is 19 then, in Book 5: City of Lost Souls she said she was 19 and Valentine is 20. Anyway, as my teacher in world Literature once told us that if we keep criticizing a film or a book we won’t be able to enjoy so just ignore some loopholes.

Anyway, despite all of that I did finish all the books. But the thing is book 6 City of Heavenly Fire the last and final installment of the book series is not due until May 27, 2014! GRRRRRRR! I feel like I’m dying here just to have that book on my hands.

Well, as my friend once said PATIENCE is a talent, so, I’d better exercise patience while waiting for the last installment of The Mortal Instruments.

Oh, by the way before I forget Lily Collins is just perfect for Clarissa Fray role. I love her! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment